Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hello Life Project Kit

Create this sweet frame in minutes.


I added little extras from the kit to make it my own.  I am now going through photos to see which ones to add in those polaroid frames - one for sure will be our Great Grandson (who is arriving on February 18th).

I added the tassels instead of the pompoms, so have lots of the Crushed Curry thick baker's twine leftover. I will use it on cards or in my project life album.

There are leftovers of the stickers and I used some of them on my Week 5 Title card in my "52 You" project life album. There were no numbers but I used a "B" and cut it to be a "5".

I created a card using the stamp set, white embossing powder, Rose Red cardstock & ink and the awesome Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I think the black really makes the Rose Red colour pop.


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis